Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

December is my FAVORITE month!

Happy [almost] december! December is my favorite month by far because i LOVE the holidays! Honestly, love is an understatement. Its more like I could explode, literally, because Christmas makes me so happy. I think it is the festiveness of everything, everywhere! All of the people, the decorations, the lights, and the music all just bring a smile to my face. Oh and not to mention the great deals!
This is the time of giving but I could not help it - I splurged a bit on myself and purchased a silhouette machine at the killer black friday deals! I cannot wait to get it in the mail!!

I am about 75% done with my holiday shopping thanks to Etsy and other online stores! This will be our second year hosting christmas at our home and I need to start planning for that..

Here are our holiday decorations so far:

Our mantle- The stockings were made by my grandma :)

Our tree:

One of my favorite ornaments <3

This little elf.. even though we don't have kids she still likes to hang out!

How is YOUR holiday prep going??


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I LOVE December... I think is all the love and unity it brings. I'm almost done with my decorating, but I need to go out and pick up the things from the childrens lists... I always wait until the last minute becasue they're big, and they may search the house and find their gifts... that would just take the fun out of it for me and hubs :-)

    I'm your newest follower
    stop by my place sometime, I'd love to see ya, besides you can check out my pics (of my holiday decor)

    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    xoxox
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the holidays definitely bring out the love!! Thank you for stopping by and good luck with the rest of your holiday shopping! My parents used to hide my bigger gifts at the neighbors so I couldn't find them even if I tried! <3
      Ps. I am a follower of yours now too!

      <3

      Delete