Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Favorite Five From 2012!

This week I had the opportunity to be guest blogger over at Ginger Snap Crafts! WooHOoo!! Hop on over there are check out my post: :)

I blogged about my favorite five projects from 2012!

Here are my top five favorite projects from 2012! I have learned a lot this past year and have completed projects that I never would have thought I could! Hope you enjoy them! :)

Clockwise from top left corner :)


Thank you so much for reading- I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I did working on them! Feel free to say hi or check out my Twitter & Pinterest too!!



3 comments:

  1. love the pie safe redo- newly following here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to have you over on my blog today! :) Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back.

    Happy holidays!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete