Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Its a girl! [Baby Shower]

The past few weeks have been busy with planning a baby shower for my sister - its the first baby in the family and we are all VERY excited! The shower was a lot of fun - we did a Tea Party Theme - my silhouette machine definitely came in handy!
Here are a few pictures... Enjoy :)




We had cucumber water, iced tea, and a super yummy 
champagne punch [I'll post the recipe soon]

The food was catered and was super yummy!


Tulips!

My Sister :)
 The whole gang!

Annnd finally the favors - I made tea cup candles (which I have seen all over Pinterest and was glad to be able to actually make them!)

My tutorial on how I made them is in the works!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! looks like you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see how you made them! Id like to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shakira! Here is the link for the tutorial <3 http://indesignerjeans.blogspot.com/2014/06/tea-cup-candles-baby-shower-favors.html

      Delete